The sky that year is not blue forever ..

[Quote]



My man, who did you have crush on?
-  I know you had a crush on someone else, my heart shattered, extremely uncomfortable. Do you know ?

- Day he fell in love with someone else, you yourself know myself took you so then, my heart that day he walked around the whole storm. Loneliness came back every night for me as a nightmare ...

- Day he fell in love with someone else, as well as the first day he finally ruthless, heartless, indifferent to me. Even though I cry, I'm hurt, I'm desperate ... So tell me son when I'm falling in love becomes a different person ...

- Day he fell in love with someone else, though beautiful sky that day but still makes me sad ...

The sky that year is not blue forever .. My man has a crush on someone?

-Ha Vu-

You Might Also Like

0 nhận xét

Send to ..

I dare not relax, because I do not have bank deposits. I did not dare cry tired, because I have not done anything to be accomplished. I dare not rest, because I still have to live. I can give up the choice, but I unable choose to abandon. Therefore, tenacity, fighting is my only option.