I will forget you, and live well, definitely!

You are okay? After 2 weeks I broke up, ah not a week break up .. Work he is okay, he is often lack of sleep, he fat up any not? I always wanted to know you now, but there is no other way to know about me ... I hope you will be happy ...



I locked my facebook nick, then block him, then block him again phone number. I hope you do not see me, do not see it will not be sad anymore, no more love new people but remember the old man not him? And I always want to see him, always want to know him now ....

I can not keep my promise, I can not go to bed early, the more I can not not drink beer or wine. Sometimes I do those things, just because I miss you. Every time tired or hard I think of him only. But it will be okay, I want to know when it will be okay, how long will it take him?

It took me 3 months to start work after the first love break up, and how long do you forget me? 1 month, 3 months or half year ... i want it to drift too fast, i really feel tired with myself now. This is not what you want, now you see this. Or did you just have to feel that way?

Everyday I want to text you, but write long and then delete ... I can not continue to miss you, the more can not continue to sink in this sadness, please do with my memory okay I want to forget, not all, just that day I met you, I want to forget it. So, I'm the one who is wrong, not him, is in you, you're wrong ....

England happy, okay?
I will forget you, and live well, definitely!

You Might Also Like

0 nhận xét

Send to ..

I dare not relax, because I do not have bank deposits. I did not dare cry tired, because I have not done anything to be accomplished. I dare not rest, because I still have to live. I can give up the choice, but I unable choose to abandon. Therefore, tenacity, fighting is my only option.