How To Find Each Other Hard - Mr. Siro



Do not cry if you will not love him very happy but he had a cold sore to do you believe that he was no longer like the old days anymore ... Since then ... even if everyone is not happy party in his Comment that love can not change a once beautiful memories, ended when the children of the one Find how hard each other DC what more painful to lose you ...

Chorus:
He cried for us every night affair
Let me walk - Thousand Times can not forgive ... It took me only once you lose you forever ...
(Lam accidentally let go you'll regret)
Time can not heal the wounds ... do not want to believe that ... Having finally must believe heavy loneliness ... I forgot I knew then ...

Unseen but my heart can comprehend
The sound you're laughing inside one
Old wounds deep inside was even more deeply

(Whether that will be painful if tomorrow before we leave each other too short Coast situation, I have not been together long)

-------
I had grasped his hand and crying
He must not look at me heartless
A child said that he did not stop crying Though mountains and rivers will dry to wear his heart could not forget the old days I promised to protect my side Why do still love you that takes you ...

He cried for us every night affair
Let me walk - Thousand Times can not forgive ... It took me only once you lose you forever ...
Time can not heal the wounds ... do not want to believe that ... Having finally must believe heavy loneliness ... know you are away from me, then ...

A once beautiful memories, ended when the children of the one ...
What is so difficult to find ...

Heavy loneliness ... know me away from him forever ...
Since then saw me in tears forever dream is constantly ...

***Memmory***

You Might Also Like

0 nhận xét

Send to ..

I dare not relax, because I do not have bank deposits. I did not dare cry tired, because I have not done anything to be accomplished. I dare not rest, because I still have to live. I can give up the choice, but I unable choose to abandon. Therefore, tenacity, fighting is my only option.